How do I upload bulk images via file transfer protocol (ftp)?
To upload bulk images to the server via FTP access, you first need to generate ftp access details by clicking the generate ftp authentication button from the Inventory > Image File Manager (FTP) page.
Follow the steps below to access your server via ftp software;
- You will be given with server name, username and password to access your server via ftp.
- You will then need to install ftp software on your pc such as; aceftp, cuteftp, wsftp etc (these software can be downloaded from our support centre or from the Internet).
- You then connect your server via ftp using the access details.
- When logged in to your server, you will be taken straight into your virtual image folders.
- Then simply drag and drop the files into the specific location into your server.